It's just me, take it or leave it!

The Introduction


I am not a writer, nor am I a singer, actress or talk show host.  I am just simply me!  

Hi, I go by the name Chatter these days.  I am a wife, a mother, a daughter,  a sister, a niece, a coworker and even a friend. I am a very genuine person and I am also generally a private person, but these days I seem to have a lot more to say.  

A few years ago my life started to unravel, but with my head held high and help from others I was able to get through.  Slowly things are starting to come together, but overall looking back I have been truly blessed and still am considering I am writing this blog.  

I am a straight forward person and generally tell it how I see it, so if that isn't for you then you may want to keep looking. 

 I also just rekindled my relationship with God, but I am still learning as I go, so I ask that you please don't hold me to any certain type of standard and please don't pass judgement before you get to know me. We all make mistakes and I am willing to learn from mine, so if I am wrong, I don't mind being corrected, but only with proof. 

I look forward to blogging, but will only do so when I feel I need to, so please be patient and thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Broken Road

Unmasked By Truth

The Path Less Chosen