Thankful Heart





As I was standing there doing the laundry I started to think how God remains the same and a light began to shine as I stood in the quiet alone, but yet, we are never truly alone, are we?

Over the past couple years many things have happened in my life, as well as many changes, like many others out there, I'm sure... Some for the good and some are well...mmm..  nightmares you wish you could wake up from.  Life changes and hits us so fast sometimes we don't even have the time to catch our breath, most become angry and bitter, while others are depressed...when life throws us a curve and flips upside-down it is a natural reaction...I get it and have been in your shoes.

Our circumstances, if we allow them, can change us either for the worst or for the better.  We always have a choice.  We can choose love or we can choose hate.  We can live in bitterness and shame or we can forgive.  We can hold on, or we can let go.  Which is what I had to do in my most recent months.

All the blogs I have written, everything I had already gone through seemed like nothing compared to where I sit to day, (and when it is time, I will share that testimony).  I can't imagine it prepared me with what I am facing.  However, what I thought was impossible, turned out to be possible because I had an amazing Father lifting me up and teaching me how to stand.  I kept say I couldn't do this, but in the end I can...  My faith changed, my heart changed, and most of all, my life changed, but Jesus  always remained the same (Hebrews 13:8).  He has been my rock and fortress.  He has shielded and protected.  He has provided and honestly, I am not sure why I feel impressed to share this today, but you need to know that my circumstances didn't kill me, they taught me to stand, so I tell you, never give up because of the way your circumstance look. Stand and fight for what is right!  Draw close to God and He will see you through.  Trust Him and He will show you the way.  Do not be afraid.  He will send some of the most amazing people across your path and one day (some will go and some will stay) you will look back and say, I'm okay.  Because you are and you will be...for you were fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalms 139:14).  His love never fails, you will be okay.


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrews 13:8



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Broken Road

Unmasked By Truth

The Path Less Chosen