This Is Only Just The Beginning!

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.  The brave man is not who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

Nelson Mandela

2014 absolutely did not start out the way I hope/planned, but admittedly, I am beyond grateful it did.  I am sure if you enjoy reading this blog, then you do too...  Please don't take that as being cocky because it's truly not meant that way.   I am simply just saying that this blog probably wouldn't exist today had my world not flipped upside down.

In John 10:10 it says:

"The theif comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."


If there was one verse I had to choose to sum up my life this year, John 10:10 would surely be it!  My life hit me like a ton of bricks last January, as many of you already know, but what the enemy always forgets to anticipate with me is how hard I come back swinging... It really is a tragedy on his behalf! 

I feel like I have been on the battlefield all year, but through it all God has been victorious!  Anything I asked for I was beyond blessed with and leave this year behind with so much more than I could have ever imagine, which may not be much to the world's eye, but huge to me...

I leave behind many lessons learned and a lot of humbling experiences.  However, I enter this new year with new friends and people I count as family.  A new church home and a lot more knowledge and wisdom than I had before.  

I have a wonderful husband who works and makes sure his family is protected and taken care of and my 3 beautiful children are healthy.  I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food on the table...

I have worked through my fear's and forgiven those who I felt have wronged me.  I am learning to love and open my heart regardless of what I've gone through... I've been healed and I'm being healed physically, emotionally and mentally from all my past shames and hurts..  For the first time, I truly feel the outpouring of God's love from Him and the people He has placed in my life!  For the first time in my life I truly feel like I am living!

Before this day end's, I challenge you to take a look back to see the triumphs you have overcome, the challenges you once faced... What has God brought you through?  What storms have you made it through that looked hopeless?  

You are stronger than you think!  You are beautiful! You are wanted and you are loved!

 When you look back I hope you truly see that you were never alone.  I hope you feel and know how much God has brought you through.  That you have a purpose in life... More importantly, I hope you know how important you are to God and how much He loves you!


This isn't the end, it's just the beginning!



"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

Happy New Year everyone!
Video: I Am Blessed by Rachel Lampa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Broken Road

Unmasked By Truth

The Path Less Chosen